Wednesday 1 May 2013


Just a few photos to remind you who we are!!

Jakes 10th birthday in April this year


My Dads 75th birthday in Sept last year (with my S.I.L Tracey)

My stepdaughter Michelle married Gareth in August last year

A very lovely day for a Welsh Wedding!!


snuggles after bathtime - never too old :)

April this year - still only a few degrees above freezing brrrrr!!

goofy photos


Jakes first time at MacDonalds for breakfast mmmm!

me & my brother Peter

Oh yes ..... I celebrated my half century in January eek!

holidays at the beach

igloos in the garden .... well what else are you supposed to do with
 ALL THAT SNOW!!!

day trips (this one was Lichfield)

And lots of cappucinos along the way ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back and lovely photos. I have enjoyed the catch up :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!